There are different factors that may come into play in qualifying for a payday loan. Although these factors may vary depending on the state and the specific lender, following are some of the general qualifications that must be met to receive a payday loan or cash advance:
- You must be at least 18 years of age.
- You must reside in the United States.
- You must have an active bank account.
- You must have a valid phone number.
- You must have a steady income, whether through employment or benefits.
Upon meeting the qualifying factors for a payday loan, you may be able to receive the money you need within 24 hours.
To learn more about payday loans, feel free to review the links we have included below:
Payday Loan FAQ
What is a payday loan?
Is fixed income accepted?
Is bankruptcy okay? What if I'm in the military?
Click here to apply for a payday loan today.