Montgomery County Police 6th District Weekly Crime Summary April 19, 2012
6th District Weekly Crime Summary
April 19, 2012
Reporting Period: April 2, 2012 to April 10, 2012
6th District Beat Map
Police Station Location Map
All Districts Beat Map
Robbery And Burglary Prevention Safety Tips for Home and Business
CrimeSolvers of Montgomery County
Montgomery County Police Twitter Feed
Additional incidents may have occurred and the reports have not yet been received. The charts in this summary are based on calls for service and may not be indicated via the incidents detailed in this report. Some of the reports may not have been available, or the victim and suspect were known to each other; therefore the case closed. Notable arrests for crime trends are provided via press releases.
• An attempted burglary was discovered in the 200 block of West Deer Park Road in Gaithersburg on Sunday 4/8 at 12 p.m. Attempted forced entry. Incident occurred at an unknown date/time.
• An indecent exposure occurred on Monday 4/2 at 6:35 p.m. in the 900 block of Clopper Road in Gaithersburg. Suspect was arrested.
Arrested: Male, age 31, from Gaithersburg
• An aggravated assault occurred outside of the First Wok restaurant, 9615 Lost Knife Road in Montgomery Village, on Saturday 4/7 just before 2 a.m. The suspect was arrested.
Arrested: Male, age 24, of an unknown address
• A residential burglary occurred on Saturday 4/7 at 8:58 a.m. in the 9600 block of Horizon Run Road in Montgomery Village. No further details are available at this time.
• An attempted residential burglary occurred in the 18100 block of Royal Bonnet Circle in Gaithersburg on Friday 4/6 around 12:30 p.m. Attempted forced entry; nothing taken.
• An aggravated assault occurred in the 10100 block of Ridgeline Drive in Gaithersburg on Saturday 4/7 just before 10 p.m. The suspect is known to the victim.
• A residential burglary occurred in the 10300 block of Royal Woods Court in Gaithersburg on Thursday 4/5 around 12:25 a.m. Forced entry; nothing taken.
• Two thefts from vehicles occurred in the 9700 block of Shadow Oak Drive in Gaithersburg overnight between Tuesday 4/3 and Wednesday 4/4. No forced entry; loose items were taken.
• A burglary occurred in the unit block of Hidden Fields Drive in Gaithersburg on Sunday 4/8. No forced entry; property taken.
Arrested: Female, age 23, from Glenwood, MD
• A residential burglary occurred in the 100 block of Hutton Street in Gaithersburg on Saturday 4/7 between 10 a.m. and 6:30 p.m. Forced entry; property taken.
• A residential burglary occurred on Monday 4/9 in the 9100 block of Edgewood Drive in Gaithersburg. No further details are available at this time.
• A commercial burglary occurred at US Carpet and Tile, 8099 Snouffer School Road in Gaithersburg, on Tuesday 4/3 at an unknown time.
Arrested: Male, age 18, from Gaithersburg
|Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)|
|Thread Tools||Search this Thread|
|Thread||Thread Starter||Section||Replies||Latest Article|
|Montgomery County Police 1st District Weekly Crime Summary April 12, 2012||Howard Hartman||Weekly Crime Summaries||0||04-12-2012 02:03 PM|
|Montgomery County Police 2nd District Weekly Crime Summary April 12, 2012||Howard Hartman||Weekly Crime Summaries||0||04-12-2012 02:00 PM|
|Montgomery County Police 6th District Weekly Crime Summary April 12, 2012||Howard Hartman||Weekly Crime Summaries||0||04-12-2012 01:39 PM|
|Montgomery County Police 1st District Weekly Crime Summary April 5, 2012||Howard Hartman||Weekly Crime Summaries||0||04-05-2012 02:47 PM|
|Montgomery County Police 3rd District Weekly Crime Summary April 5, 2012||Howard Hartman||Weekly Crime Summaries||0||04-05-2012 02:40 PM|