Montgomery County Police 6th District Weekly Crime Summary - November 16, 2011
6th District Weekly Crime Summary - November 16, 2011
Reporting Period: October 31, 2011 to November 8, 2011
6th District Beat Map
Police Station Location Map
All Districts Beat Map
Robbery And Burglary Prevention Safety Tips for Home and Business
CrimeSolvers of Montgomery County
Montgomery County Police Twitter Feed
Additional incidents may have occurred and the reports have not yet been received. The charts in this summary are based on calls for service and may not be indicated via the incidents detailed in this report. Some of the reports may not have been available, or the victim and suspect were known to each other; therefore the case closed. Notable arrests for crime trends are provided via press releases.
• No significant activity.
• An aggravated assault occurred in the 900 block of Clopper Road in Gaithersburg on Friday 11/4. The suspect assaulted the victim with a weapon and was arrested.
Arrested: Male, age 28, of an unknown address
• A commercial office burglary occurred at 16 Chestnut Street in Gaithersburg on Tuesday 11/1 between 12:30 am and 2 a.m. Forced entry; nothing taken.
• An armed robbery occurred in the 18300 block of Lost Knife Circle in Gaithersburg on Friday 11/4 between 8:30 a.m. and 9 a.m. The suspect used a weapon to threaten the victim and obtain property.
Suspect: B/M 20-25 years, 5’6”, 130-140, black zip-up hoodie
• An aggravated assault occurred in the 18700 block of Nathans Place in Montgomery Village on Saturday 11/5. The suspect is known to the victim.
Arrested: Male, age 40, from Germantown
• A residential burglary occurred in the 8900 block of Alliston Hollow Drive in Gaithersburg between Thursday 11/3 at 11:30 p.m. and Friday 11/4 at 8 a.m. No forced entry; property taken.
• A residential burglary occurred in the 9000 block of Turtle Dove Lane in Montgomery Village sometime between Wednesday 11/2 and Friday 11/4. Unknown entry; property damage done, nothing taken.
• An attempted burglary occurred in the 10100 block of Ridgeline Drive in Montgomery Village on Tuesday 11/1 around 1:40 p.m. Attempted forced entry; nothing taken.
• An indecent exposure occurred in the commercial parking lot of 17011 Railroad Street in Gaithersburg on Friday 11/4 around 6:30 p.m. The suspect exposed himself to the victim.
• An attempted vehicle-related theft occurred in the 8600 block of Calypso Lane in Gaithersburg on Monday 10/31. Nothing taken.
|Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)|
|Thread Tools||Search this Thread|
|Thread||Thread Starter||Section||Replies||Latest Article|
|Montgomery County Police 1st District Weekly Crime Summary - November 9, 2011||Howard Hartman||Weekly Crime Summaries||0||11-10-2011 01:17 PM|
|Montgomery County Police 5th District Weekly Crime Summary - November 2, 2011||Howard Hartman||Weekly Crime Summaries||0||11-03-2011 06:40 PM|
|Montgomery County Police 6th District Weekly Crime Summary - November 2, 2011||Howard Hartman||Weekly Crime Summaries||0||11-03-2011 06:38 PM|