08-19-2010, 06:59 PM
Join Date: Oct 2006
Takoma Park Weekly Crime Summary - August 19, 2010
Takoma Park Weekly Crime Summary
| Takoma Park Police Department|
August 19, 2010
Reporting Period: August 13, 2010 to August 19, 2010
Note that additional incidents may have occurred and the reports not yet received.
- 100 block of Elm Avenue, on Monday, August 16 at 8:18 p.m., unknown subject(s) forced entry through the front door and removed property.
- 7600 block of Carroll Avenue, between Friday, August 13 at 6:30 p.m. and Monday, August 16 at 11:45 a.m., unknown subject(s) made unforced entry into the main office door and stole property from two inner offices.
- 7900 block of Kennewick Avenue, on Monday, August 16 at 3:07 p.m., subjects entered an apartment by cutting a screen to an open window and stole property.
- 7200 block of Thirteenth Avenue, on Friday, August 13 at 11:55 a.m., unknown subject(s) gained entry into the residence by breaking out two basement windows. No property was taken.
- 1100 block of Larch Avenue, on Friday, August 13 at 2:44 p.m., unknown suspect(s) gained entry into the residence by kicking in the front door. Once inside the residence the subject(s) were scared off by the house alarm before any property was stolen.
- 6700 block of Prince Georges Avenue, on Friday, August 13 at 3:41 p.m., an unknown suspect gained entry into the residence by kicking in the front door. Once inside the residence the suspect stole property.
- 7400 block of New Hampshire Avenue, on Thursday, August 19 at 2:05 a.m., an adult male 37, was arrested for possessing drug paraphernalia.
- 1400 block of University Avenue, on Thursday, August 19 at 1:12 a.m., an adult male 26 was arrested for possessing drug paraphernalia.
- 7500 block of Maple Avenue, on Tuesday, August 17 at 6:39 p.m., two juvenile males and an adult male were arrested for possessing stolen property and disorderly conduct.
- 7600 block of New Hampshire Avenue, on Sunday, August 15 at 10:48 p.m., an adult male 19 and a juvenile male 17 were arrested for possessing a stolen vehicle and for theft.
- Intersection of Rt. 650 and Rt. 193, on Saturday, August 14 at 2:53 a.m., a male 22 was arrested for driving under the influence of alcohol.
- 100 block of University Boulevard, on Saturday, August 14 at 4:10 a.m., a male 25 was arrested for possessing drug paraphernalia.