Connected Communities Newswire  

Go Back   Connected Communities Newswire > Newswires > County Government Newswire > County Council

H E A D L I N E S

County Council Read County Council by LISTSERV or RSS

Old 09-03-2009, 01:41 PM
Editor

Default Councilmember Roger Berliner Invites You to a Public Forum

Office of Councilmember Berliner September 3, 2009
Banner

Stay Connected:

Dear District 1 Residents and Friends,

Well, summer has officially come to a close, sadly.  I hope you enjoyed yours.  Now, it's back to school, back to business.  Particularly on the County Council.  This fall, we will have our hands full with a host of major land use issues along with the continuing need to tighten our fiscal belt.  I hope you can make it to my next District 1 Public Forum, September 16 at the Bethesda-Chevy Chase Regional Services Center, and share your thoughts with me on these and other issues of concern to you.  Directions and details can be found in the invitation below.  An RSVP is not required.  Hope to see you there.

Sincerely,

Roger Berliner
Montgomery County Council Vice President
District 1 

You are cordially invited to join
Montgomery County Council
Vice President
Roger Berliner

(District 1 - Bethesda, Cabin John, Chevy Chase, Friendship Heights, Garrett Park,
Glen Echo, North Bethesda, Potomac,
Randolph Hills, Somerset)

"Conversations with Councilmember Berliner"

Bring your concerns and comments to my attention, discuss local issues important
to you, and get acquainted. Come ready to talk.  I'm ready to listen.

Date: Wednesday, September 16
Time: 7:30 pm
4805 Edgemoor Lane, Bethesda

RSVP is not required. 
Please call my office at (240) 777-7828
if you have any questions.
Directions:
The entrance to the parking garage is marked with a large blue BethesdaCenter parking sign. If you are coming south on Old Georgetown Road (from the Beltway use exit 36) turn right on Woodmont Avenue and the parking entrance is almost immediately on your left (second driveway). If you are coming south on Wisconsin Avenue/Rockville Pike, turn right onto Woodmont Avenue, go south for approximately one mile, cross Old Georgetown Road, and the parking garage entrance is the second driveway on your left. If you are coming north on Wisconsin or west on Rt. 410, take Old Georgetown Road north, turn left at the second traffic light (Woodmont Ave.) and the garage entrance will be on your left (It's the second driveway). Take the elevators from the parking garage to the Plaza level (P). The building is located at the center of the plaza. County and American flags and a sign bearing the County seal mark the entrance to the building.
Office of Councilmember Berliner | 100 Maryland Avenue | 6th Floor | Rockville | MD | 20850